Real-Time Byzantine Resilient Systems
Severe Impact Resilient Systems
- Assuring City Scale Infrastructure Systems
Wide-area Dissemination under Strict Reliability, Timeliness, and Cost Constraints
- Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) Energy and Water
A DoD grant (August 2016 - August 2018) to Resurgo Inc with a subcontract to Johns Hopkins University.
Toward Intrusion Tolerant Clouds
A DARPA/I2O grant (November 2011 - September 2016) to Johns Hopkins University, Purdue University and University of California at Irvine. A component of the DARPA Mission-Oriented Resilient Clouds (MRC) program.
Scalable Byzantine Replication Under Attack
A Survivable Information Infrastructure for National Civilian BioDefense
Scalability, Accountability and Instant Information Access for
High Performance, Robust and Secure Group Communication
Principal Investigator: Yair Amir. Co-PIs: Baruch Awerbuch and Jonathan Stanton. Subcontract PI: Gene Tsudik.
A DARPA/ ITO grant (May 2000 - September 2003) to Johns Hopkins University with a subcontract to University of California, Irvine. A component of the DARPA Dynamic Coalitions effort. This grant is co-funded by the NSA.
- A Cost-Benefit Approach to Fault Tolerant Communication and Information Access
- Alternative Approaches to Secure Multicast Routing
An NSA/Lucite grant (June 1998 - June 2000) to Johns Hopkins University. This work continues under the High Performance, Robust and Secure Group Communication grant.
- End to End Resource Management for Metacomputers
- Combining Satellite Communication in Commedia
Principal Investigator: Yair Amir.